Well, one can definitely prolong their life by increasing the power of their muscles. The muscle power can obviously be strengthened by lifting weights. Muscle power will gradually decrease as you grow older but it has been studies that it can be strengthened with the help of proper workout. Read to find out more about it.
How to train properly and increase muscle power
• You can choose a lot of exercises for your upper as well as for your lower body.
• Make sure you choose a weight with the right load so that you can achieve the maximum power in your muscles. That is the weight should not be too easy to lift, nor should it be too hard to.
• Make sure you rest for about 20 seconds in between each of the set so that you can replenish the energy that was stored In your muscles. This break is absolutely necessary before you start with a new set.
• Make sure you repeat all the above steps for the other exercises as well. You can do it for curls, biceps and so on.
How to improve the progress
• Make sure you start with 6 repetitions in every set and when it becomes too easy for you to make sure you increase it to 8b and so on.
• If it still becomes easy then what you can do is to reduce the repetition to 6 and then slowly increase the weight.
• If you cannot complete the repetitions in the proper way then cheating is not the way out to it. make sure you go back to lessen the number of repetitions or the weight that you have been lifting.
So it is true that greater the ability is to lift weights, longer is going to be your life, so make sure you lift regularly to maintain a fit body.